Sandvik Mobile Crushers and Screens roll out the latest upgrade in their “2 Series” product offering with the launch of the new QS332 cone crusher.
Continuing their ongoing product development Sandvik is proud to announce the launch of the new QS332 gyratory cone crusher.This latest addition has been upgraded to encompass the many product refinements of the recently launched QH332 Hydrocone, in order to improve operation, efficiency and ease of maintenance.
The compact QS332 is targeted at the most demanding of aggregate producers. Featuring the renowned Sandvik CS430 gyratory cone crusher, it is able to accept a feed size up to 90% larger than current standard cones. This produces benefits for customers by delivering improved productivity on such applications as Type 1, crusher run or in primary gravel crushing.
Crushing and screening in one unit
Oneof the unique benefits of this new model is its ability to be adapted quickly for operation in open or closed circuit configurations. This is achieved using its new optional modular Double Deck Hanging Screen system (DDHS), a self-contained finishing screen module that can be added or removed from the plant in less than 30 minutes without the need for any lifting equipment on site.
The double deck hanging screen enables the plant to produce two screened products and recirculate the oversize back into the feed conveyor for reprocessing.
A further unique feature of the Sandvik QS332 & DDHS is that it features a patent pending adjustment system that allows the screen to be quickly reconfigured to product one single sized finished product, or two sized finished products, depending upon the customer’s demands at that time.
The oversize conveyor may be hydraulically rotated for material stockpiling (90°) of up to three products on the ground, or removal (180°). The tail section can be raised hydraulically to give improved ground clearance for transport when loading or unloading.
Class leading CS430 Cone crusher
The Sandvik CS430 cone crusher is at the heart of this world leading piece of technology. It is equipped with a hydroset system which provides CSS adjustment at the touch of a button. The automatic setting regulation system not only optimizes production, it also keeps track of liner wear, making it easy to plan liner changes and minimize interruptions in production. The CS430 cone has a choice of three concaves and four eccentric throw options ranging from 16 mm to 30 mm all contained within one eccentric bush, providing unrivalled flexibility regarding CSS ranges, production and material gradation.
World leading features
Amongst the features of the QS332 are durability through the chassis being constructed from heavy duty ‘I’ beam, as well as its heavy duty, hydraulically-positioned feed conveyor with optional wear resistant liners and hydraulic folding hopper extensions. An ‘up and over’ metal detector provides the ultimate in cone protection from tramp material.
My Fleet telematics
The QS332 comes with My Fleet remote monitoring system as standard. My Fleet has been developed to help our customers know exactly how equipment is being utilized. Through the collection and accurate monitoring of a wide array of parameters, this facilitates accurate production forecasting, ensuring that the most efficient use is obtained from equipment, thereby maximizing return on investment.
Key features include:
- Optional hanging screen available for recirculation or stockpiling to produce two products. This is completely detachable without the need of additional lifting equipment.
- One of the most versatile units on the marketwith a choice of three different crushing chambers and a variety of eccentric bush settings.
- MY FLEET Remote Monitoring fitted as standard for live remote monitoring of plant, hours, location, etc. to optimize machine operation.
- Automatic level sensorabove the crushing chamber to control the feed rate and minimize operator intervention for maximum production and reduction.
- Remote camera for visibility of the crushing chamber from ground level.
- Hydroset CSS regulation system to optimize production and keep track of liner wear.
- Revised “New Look” chassis design for durability.
- CAT C9 or C9.3 diesel emissions compliant engine with direct drive heavy duty wet clutch for maximum power delivery and fuel efficiency.