ENTRY CATEGORIES & GUIDELINES
The judges are looking for excellence, outstanding achievements, unrivalled customer service, progressive innovation and organisations who have gone the extra mile. Entries are not judged on presentation so keep your answers short and in bullet points.
Entries for the awards may be made in any of the categories listed below. While an entry may be submitted in more than one category, the judging panel reserves the right to consider any entry in a category other than that for which it was entered.
Best Managed Irish Rental Firm
If you are in the rental business then you’ll want to win this award. This award goes to the best rental firm that in the opinion of the independent judges includes best premises or space and has the best team, products, services and outstanding customer service.[divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Plant Hire Company
This Award will be presented to the organisation which offers an extensive range of high quality products, flexible hire options, and excellence in customer service. Entries should highlight product knowledge, distribution network, equipment portfolio, prompt delivery and collection, cost effective hiring and any unique services available.[divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Civil Engineering Company
This Award will be presented to the organisation who has excelled in a wide variety of civil engineering projects including planning, construction and maintenance of fixed structures or public works in either the domestic or worldwide market. The entry should demonstrate high levels of skill within project management, procurement, innovation and specialist projects. [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Utility Contractor
Firms that provide essential services to the Irish economy, plugging us in or managing our water services. Rarely do Utility Contractors get the credit they deserve when meeting the needs of Ireland’s Utility requirements. If your firm is at the peak of its trade, meeting the 24/7 demands and your firm is proud of your work and has a strong commitment to service, training & workplace diversity, we want to know about you.
[divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best in Health & Safety
This award will be presented to the company that can demonstrate safety management systems leading to zero accidents in the plant, quarry, construction and waste management industries. Entries should include well developed training needs analysis and training provision. Risk assessment procedures. Demonstration of capital investment on the ground for safety. [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Contract Crusher Company
Firms that run a modern fleet of tracked machines including: Jaws, Cones, Impactors (Primary and Secondary), Screens and Stockpiling Conveyors and combined with a highly trained experienced workforce. Must have a solid reputation in the Irish industry. [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Plant Manager
This award will be presented to an individual who has delivered outstanding results in terms of efficiency, safety and health when dealing with all aspects of heavy (plant machinery) used in the construction industry. The winner will have worked on projects throughout Ireland, overseeing the important business of buying, hiring or transporting equipment according to strict rules and regulations, and will be involved in supervising & motivating staff on a daily basis. [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Independent Irish Quarry
Running a great operation? We want to know about it. There are many factors to running a professional quarry. Do you comply with the highest of standards in terms of production of aggregate, have you loyal and dedicated employees? Does your operation comply with all the health and safety criteria? What do you add to the local community? [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best in Tech & Innovation
This Award will be presented to the company or organisation who can highlight their involvement with major or specialist projects throughout the island of Ireland, Great Britain or worldwide which illustrate high levels of skill within project management, innovation, specialist projects. [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Demolition Company
Tell us about your company’s demolition techniques and the key to your firm’s success working in the Irish industry.[divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Best Waste Management Company
This award will be presented to the company who demonstrates excellence in the waste management sector. [divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Lifetime Achievement Award
This Award will be presented to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to our sector.[divider style=”solid” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
If you have any difficulty with this online system, please email your entry to email@example.com
RULES AND FAQs
- Entries should be received no later than 5pm on January 31st 2019 at 5pm
- Short-listed entries will be announced at the end of February
- Entries must be submitted online using the guidelines above and can be submitted by individuals or companies
- The number of entries per nominee is not limited
- Supporting material such as press cuttings, print material etc can be sent by Post to Machinery Movers Magazine, Dunshaughlin Business Park,
- All submissions, including supporting material, will become the property of the organisers and will not be returned.
- The decision of the judges will be final and the organisers will not enter into discussion or correspondence in respect of any result.
- Canvassing of judges will result in disqualification.
- If the members of the judging panel are of the opinion that insufficient entries or a sufficiently high standard of entry has not been attained in any of the categories, the award in that category will be withheld.
- Material circulated to the judges will be confidential and will not be circulated beyond the judging panel.
- When entries are complete, candidates should review their entry before submitting and save in a separate document and will receive a confirmation email when the entry is submitted.
- At the end of the judging process, all material will be destroyed/deleted.
5,717 total views, 2 views today