Boles Hire has elevated its capabilities with the recent addition of a state-of-the-art 600AJ Boom Lift to their fleet of JLG access equipment from WAC McCandless. This articulating boom lift stands out by significantly reducing fuel consumption and operating costs through its innovative variable engine control.
Equipped to navigate challenging and rough terrains, the 600AJ boasts a standard oscillating axle and four-wheel drive, ensuring optimised grip and stability. Its compact design, featuring zero tailswing, allows for seamless operation in confined spaces. The intelligently designed controls contribute to operational efficiency, minimizing the learning curve with fewer buttons and switches needed to position the platform.
Highlighting key specifications:
- The 600AJ offers a platform height of 18.46 meters,
- An unrestricted platform capacity of 230 kg,
- A horizontal outreach of 12.10 meters.
- Best reach envelope in its class
- Optional articulating jib gets you into hard-to-reach places
- Unmatched manoeuvrability for confined work area
- Equipped with a fuel-efficient Tier 4 engine
- Standard LED Motion/Amber Beacon
For more information on the JLG 600AJ contact WAC McCandless
(+44) 028 9035 1811